The Session is elected by the congregation to represent them as the spiritual leaders of the church.
Moderator: Rev. Marena Vittorio Clerk: Jim Andrews
Currently Serving: Jim Andrews, Joi Brundege, Ron Guichard, Gordon Krick, and Teresa Reynolds
Here is a bit of what they do:
· Pray for one another, the church, and the community.
· Receive members into the church.
· Prepare persons for baptism.
· Make home visits and serve home communion.
· Encourage the support of various missions.
· Plan meaningful worship experiences.
· Develop and Supervise Christian Education for all ages.
· Promote Stewardship.
· Establish the annual budget with the treasurer and trustees.
· Train, install, and welcome new elders.
· Oversee all the ministries of the church.
· Serve as representatives for the Presbytery and other higher councils.
The trustees care for the church property and oversee the congregation’s finances.
Chair: Laurie Andrews Currently Serving: Laurie Andrews, John Andrews, Darwin Finkle, Diane Krick, and Kathy Woodin
Our trustees oversee:
· Our church building and the grounds surrounding it.
· The manse.
· The budget and monthly financial reports.
· All of our church’s fun-raisers like the Soup Dinners, Strawberry Festival, BBQ Chicken Dinner, Community Day Bake Sale, and more.
The Women’s Auxiliary meets on the second Wednesday of the month at 1pm. The auxiliary welcomes women of all ages. We have a wonderful time together with member-led devotions, fellowship, and refreshments. We host special holiday parties throughout the year and send cards for those who need special prayers. This group also oversees the Memorial Fund.
Honorary Chair: Dorothy Andrews Active Chair: Ann Liddle